We have gathered a list of helpful resources to assist you with your journey.
- Education about domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, child abuse, ACEs, Mind/Body Connection, and related topics
- Shelter, counseling, hotline, advocacy and accompaniment for adult and child victims of domestic, teen dating, or sexual violence
- Counseling for perpetrators of domestic violence
Garrett County Community Action
- Assistance with housing, emergency service, transportation, and early childhood development programs
Garrett County Health Department
- Behavioral health and substance abuse counseling, family planning, dental care, health services, and more.
Garrett County Behavioral Health Authority
- Medication, transportation, housing and employment assistance
Garrett Regional Medical Center
- Emergency mental health intervention, and emergency and on-going medical care.